Happy New Year!
Join us for the 2022 lock down edition of the Bitcoin Nieuwjaarsborrel on Wednesday 5 January.
We meet right in front of the Stadschouwburg on Amsterdam’s Leidseplein.
We’ll talk about some of the top headlines from the past month:
- Russia’s Largest Bank Launches Blockchain ETF
- Nearly 1 Million New Bitcoin Addresses Registered in November
- Global Bitcoin ATM Installs Spike by Over 100% in 2021
- VC Crypto Funding in 2021 Hits $25B
- Silicon Valley Top Talent Switching to Crypto
- Christie’s Report $150M NFT Revenue in 2021
- Anchorage Crypto Custodian Raises $350M
- German Bank Sparkasse to Offer Bitcoin Trading
- 90% of All BTC Mined, Holdings on Exchanges Steadily Falls
Please take note:
Bitcoin Wednesday is an accessible event for anyone interested in Bitcoin, blockchain tech, digital currencies, or related subjects. It is a great chance to meet other like-minded professionals and exchange ideas in an informal atmosphere. You’ll become familiar with the central ideas of Bitcoin and blockchain tech and how to understand their benefits and shortcomings. We’ll dive into the technological, monetary, and political intricacies and share knowledge about what may lie ahead in the future.
You are invited to join us once again for this upcoming edition of Bitcoin Wednesday for networking and conversations about the world of Bitcoin and related technologies. As you’ve come to expect, networking will be at the heart of this event: run into your old, familiar Bitcoin Wednesday friends and colleagues and tell stories about the early days; meet the newcomers and share your ideas about the future.
Please mark your calendar for the first Wednesday of the month so that we can raise a toast together to the increasing role of Bitcoin in Dutch society.