Bitcoin Wednesday Amsterdam
At the next event we’ll talk about some of the top stories from the previous month. For example:
- Bored Ape Yacht Club Donates $1 Million in Ethereum to Ukraine
- Retail Investors Now Hold All-Time High of $29,730,000,000 Worth of Bitcoin
- Stanford Researchers Raise $32M to Build Privacy-Centric Blockchain
- Ethereum NFT Gaming Startup Immutable Hits $2.5B Valuation After $200M Raise
- Ethereum Layer 2 Service StarkNet Goes Live on Alchemy, Promises 100x Lower Gas Fees
Please RSVP early.
Please take note:
Bitcoin Wednesday is an accessible event for anyone interested in Bitcoin, blockchain tech, digital currencies, or related subjects. It is a great chance to meet other like-minded professionals and exchange ideas in an informal atmosphere. You’ll become familiar with the central ideas of Bitcoin and blockchain tech and how to understand their benefits and shortcomings. We’ll dive into the technological, monetary, and political intricacies and share knowledge about what may lie ahead in the future.
You are invited to join us once again for this upcoming edition of Bitcoin Wednesday for networking and conversations about the world of Bitcoin and related technologies. As you’ve come to expect, networking will be at the heart of this event: run into your old, familiar Bitcoin Wednesday friends and colleagues and tell stories about the early days; meet the newcomers and share your ideas about the future.
Please mark your calendar for the first Wednesday of the month so that we can raise a toast together to the increasing role of Bitcoin in Dutch society.