Whether you’re a seasoned investor, a blockchain aficionado or just someone interested in learning more about transformative technologies, Amsterdam’s upcoming 107th edition of Bitcoin Wednesday on May 4, 2022, is an excellent opportunity to meet one another and exchange ideas.
This event is free, but you must RSVP here to attend.
Bitcoin Wednesday is one of The Netherlands’ longest-running Bitcoin events where we aim to address the latest concerns and advancements. We talk about developments in cryptocurrencies and blockchain tech, and we discuss recent news and trending topics in the cryptocurrency world.
This month we plan to cover the following topics, among others:
- Lugano Switzerland Makes Bitcoin and USDT Legal Tender
- Russian Banks Turn to China’s UnionPay as Visa, Mastercard Pull Plug
- Ukraine Government Announces Airdrop Amid String of Crypto Donations
- Shake Shack Delivering Bitcoin With Every Burger
- SEC Targets NFT Creators, Marketplaces Over ICO-Like Sales
- Digital Currency Group Authorizes $250M Buyback for Its Grayscale Trusts
We will update the subjects to reflect latest developments in the sector as we get closer to the event date.
Join us if you like to explore the prospects for growth of blockchain tech in business, the merits of Bitcoin in various sectors of the economy, and the peculiarities of legal regulations of virtual assets.