The 108th edition of the Netherlands’ monthly Bitcoin event seeks to explore new opportunities provided by the crypto industry. It will take place on June 1, 2022, in the beautiful city of Amsterdam.
RSVP as soon as possible. Attendance is free.
Bitcoin Wednesday aims to raise awareness about the recent innovations and developments, risks and rewards in the sector. We talk about Bitcoin’s trending topics and facilitate the free exchange of ideas, experiences, and perspectives.
We are covering the latest news and developments of the previous month, including stories like the following:
- Argentina’s Largest Private Bank to Offer Bitcoin, Ethereum Trading
- Bloomberg Intelligence Report: Bitcoin is Becoming A Risk-Off Asset As Inflation Rises
- Solana Loses Consensus After Bots Flood Network, SOL Takes Hit
- Smartphone Text Prediction Guesses Seed Phrase
- Algorand Becomes First US Blockchain Sponsor of FIFA World Cup
- Quantum-Based Random Number Generator for Web3 Games and Wallets Launched
- Decrypt Raises $10M and Spins Out as Web3 Media Company
- Indian Crypto Exchanges Ordered to Record Customer Data for Five Years
We will update the subjects to reflect latest developments in the sector as we get closer to the event date.
We cordially invite you to join the event.