The 96th edition of Bitcoin Wednesday will held on 7 July, at Vondelpark’s Vondelfontein
We talked about some of the sector’s top stories from the past month, including:
- Bitcoin Stock-to-Flow Model Still Intact — ‘Starting to Look Like 2013’ S2F Creator Says
- El Salvador to Declare BTC as Legal Tender
- Deutsche Bank Issues Stark US Inflation Warning, Seeing Economic Parallels to 1940s, 1970s
- Bitcoin Miners in China’s Xinjiang Province Forced to Shut Down
- Ledger Hits Unicorn Status
- Lightning Network Capacity Accelerates to 1,500 BTC
- Bitcoin Can Hit $450K in 2021, $135K is ‘Worst-case Scenario’ — PlanB
- 50,000 European Electric Charging Stations to Offer Crypto Payments
- US Fed Official Calls Tether a ‘Challenge’ to Financial Stability
- Key Price Indicator Flashes Fifth Buy Signal in BTC History
Please take note:
Bitcoin Wednesday is an accessible event for anyone interested in Bitcoin, blockchain tech, digital currencies, or related subjects. It is a great chance to meet other like-minded professionals and exchange ideas in an informal atmosphere. You’ll become familiar with the central ideas of Bitcoin and blockchain tech and how to understand their benefits and shortcomings. We’ll dive into the technological, monetary, and political intricacies and share knowledge about what may lie ahead in the future.
You are invited to join us once again for this upcoming edition of Bitcoin Wednesday for networking and conversations about the world of Bitcoin and related technologies. As you’ve come to expect, networking will be at the heart of this event: run into your old, familiar Bitcoin Wednesday friends and colleagues and tell stories about the early days; meet the newcomers and share your ideas about the future.
Please mark your calendar for the first Wednesday of the month so that we can raise a toast together to the increasing role of Bitcoin in Dutch society.