This 5th Special Edition of Bitcoin Wednesday will be held in The Hague on 14 April, 2017.
Please RSVP as soon as possible if you want to attend.
This event will feature the presentation Understanding Economic Models of ICOs. As a fund-raising mechanism, founders can collect other cryptocurrencies and issue their own tokens to kickstart the project. This talk will cover:
- How to Be Your Own Market-Maker,
- Designs for Dynamic Pricing through the ICO,
- Liquidity for the Token, and
- Follow-Up ICOs.
Some of the speakers for this evening will include:
Check back soonest for the full program.
You are invited to join us once again for this upcoming edition of Bitcoin Wednesday, including another program revolving around the important recurring theme of blockchains and cryptocurrencies in Dutch society. As you’ve come to expect, networking will be at the heart of this event: run into your old, familiar Bitcoin Wednesday friends and colleagues and tell stories about the early days; meet the newcomers and share your ideas about the future. After a number of thought-provoking conference presentations, there will be ample opportunity for networking at the bar.
Mark your calendar for the first Wednesday of the month so that we can raise a toast together to the increasing role of Bitcoin in Dutch society. Please take note:
- So that the digital currency revolution leaves no one behind, please bring colleagues, friends, family and neighbors with you.
- Bitcoin Wednesday is an accessible event for anyone who has interest in blockchains, digital currencies or related technologies, a great chance to meet other like-minded professionals, and exchange ideas in an informal atmosphere.
Mark it down in your agenda; join us on the first Wednesday of every month. The conference itself usually begins at 19:00, but we gather earlier at the bar for networking.
For all Bitcoin Wednesday conferences, space is limited and advance registration is always required.