Since 2013 Bitcoin Wednesday has produced a monthly event series about digital currencies and related technologies like the blockchain. These technologies are different from many that have come before them, and you might also notice that some of what Bitcoin Wednesday does is not quite like other events of its kind.
- Getting a ticket in advance is only possible with Bitcoin and a number of other cryptocurrencies.
- Regular tickets are available for cash at the door, but in that case, we recommend that you come early in case we sell out. No credit card, IDEAL or PIN transactions, please.
- The early bird tickets are available at a sharp discount for Bitcoin only as an incentive for learning about and participating in the growing digital currency community. There is possibly no better way to learn about digital currencies than by using them.
- If you do buy a ticket with cryptocurrency, please avoid using an exchange to make the transaction. Due to delays and other idiosyncracies of the exchanges, we cannot guarantee that those kinds of transactions will be completed within a reasonable amount of time.
- If you don’t have any Bitcoin yet and would like to get some, we have a special program for qualified volunteers. Mail hello AT Bitcoin Wednesday DOT com and let us know how you would like to contribute.
- Bitcoin Wednesday is sponsored by The Bitcoin Foundation of The Netherlands, and all proceeds are voluntary contributions that go 100% back into producing more events just like these.