Decentralized Energy Via Self-Sovereign Identities
Micha Roon, CTO of the Energy Web Foundation and the Share&Charge Foundation, will join us for the live streaming of our 83rd Bitcoin Wednesday conference on 6 May 2020. In his presentation, Micha Roon will talk about:
- Enabling decentralized energy resources with Self Sovereign Identities (SSI);
- Keeping identities secure on IoT devices;
- Onboarding easily with SSI;
- Participating in a decentralized market place; and
- Understanding a P2P settlement process with 1000’s of events.
Since 2015 Micha has contributed to many blockchain projects: 2 asset-backed coins, a decentralized asset management solution, a decentralized ad network, a crypto document management system and a decentralized liquidity network. He is a veteran software engineer with over 20 years experience of delivering production-grade software. His role as CTO of the Energy Web Foundation and the Share&Charge Foundation is to decarbonize the grid and enable seamless EV Charging with an open charging network. As a result he has worked on self-sovereign decentralized identity, the tokenization of renewable energy certificates and the creation of a grid flexibility infrastructure that includes residential renewable energy resources.
Submit your review