Meet us in front of the Stadschouwburg at 1900!
We’ll talk about some of the top headlines from the past month:
- Bitcoin Supports Ukrainians: Already $20 M Donated
- Non-Zero Bitcoin Addresses Reached All Time High 40M in February
- BTC’s Lightning Network Channel Capacity Touches Record High
- Assange DAO Raises $7.8M
- McDonalds Files Trademarks for McMetaverse Restaurants
- Bitcoin Hashrate Up 32%, Reaches Another ATH
- Vitalik Buterin Urges Vladimir Putin to End Conflict with Ukraine
- JPMorgan Becomes the First Bank to Enter the Metaverse
Please take note:
Bitcoin Wednesday is an accessible event for anyone interested in Bitcoin, blockchain tech, digital currencies, or related subjects. It is a great chance to meet other like-minded professionals and exchange ideas in an informal atmosphere. You’ll become familiar with the central ideas of Bitcoin and blockchain tech and how to understand their benefits and shortcomings. We’ll dive into the technological, monetary, and political intricacies and share knowledge about what may lie ahead in the future.
You are invited to join us once again for this upcoming edition of Bitcoin Wednesday for networking and conversations about the world of Bitcoin and related technologies. As you’ve come to expect, networking will be at the heart of this event: run into your old, familiar Bitcoin Wednesday friends and colleagues and tell stories about the early days; meet the newcomers and share your ideas about the future.
Please mark your calendar for the first Wednesday of the month so that we can raise a toast together to the increasing role of Bitcoin in Dutch society.