Would you like to speak at an upcoming event? Do you have a request for us to cover a particular subject?
Then send us a mail with your suggestions to hello@BitcoinWednesday.com.
If you’d like to submit a speaking proposal, it is helpful if you include as much of the following information as possible:
- A bio of yourself. See BitcoinWednesday.com profiles for examples.
- A title and short description of your talk.
- A photo of yourself in high resolution and preferably cropped to 400 x 400 pixels as well as 100 x 100 pixels.
- A rough outline or even a concept version of your presentation.
- Please also indicate whether you’d be interested in giving an educational talk for beginners or a developers’ session.
Bitcoin Wednesday holds at least 12 events per year on the first Wednesday of every month on the subject of digital currency, the blockchain and all forms of decentralization technology. Despite the word “Bitcoin” in the conference title, we aim to provide an objective platform for all topics that fit into these categories.
Please see our mission here.