Bitcoin Wednesday’s monthly event will reconvene for its 113th edition on 2 November 2022. Let’s catch up and network with your fellow Bitcoiners in The Netherlands. Take part in The Netherlands’ longest-running cryptocurrency community.
RSVP is required. Attendance is free.
Bitcoin Wednesday is an accessible gathering for anyone interested in digital currencies and their impact on the world. The upcoming session will be an open and informal exchange where we talk about the latest key developments in the domain of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and related technologies.
We invite you to join us yet again at this month’s upcoming event to meet and exchange ideas with fellow crypto enthusiasts. It will be an opportunity for attendees to improve their understanding of the key ideas behind Bitcoin via an open and informal exchange of perspectives and knowledge.
At this week’s event we take up the following topics, among others, for discussion: .
- Bitcoin Price at Generational Bottom
- Bitcoin Outperforms Traditional Crypto Stocks in 2022 By Up to 22%
- U.S. Treasury Watchdog: Crypto Threatens Financial Stability
- Bitcoin Mining Hashrate Touches New All-Time High, Mining Difficulty Expected to Rise
- Institutions Buying Bitcoin Despite Fear in Crypto Market
- Circle Intends To Become Full Reserve Digital Currency Bank
- A16z Leads $40M Raise for Decentralized Knowledge Protocol
We will update the list of topics to reflect the latest developments in the sector as we draw closer to the date of the event.
We look forward to meeting you on 2 November, 2022.