The 109th edition of Bitcoin Wednesday’s monthly event in the Netherlands will be a casual networking event outside in Amsterdam’s scenic Vondelpark on 6 July 2022.
In these informal surroundings we will talk about current conditions in the market, especially the recent market downturn.
Come join us and talk about your favorite subjects both technical and non-technical, including the challenges of Bitcoin adoption and its position alongside other cryptocurrencies, blockchain governance, token sales, fungibility, traceability, liquidity, international regulatory cooperation and much more.
RSVP as soon as possible. Attendance is free.
As usual we will cover the most notable developments in the sector from the previous month, including some of the following stories:
- Samsung to produce Bitcoin mining chips; Secures Chinese ASIC firm as 1st customer
- Solana launches Android smartphone ‘purpose-built for crypto’
- Proposed Gillibrand-Lummis crypto Bill uploaded to GitHub for recommendations
- Meta set to begin testing NFTs on Instagram Stories with Spark AR
- Vitalik Buterin calls Plan B’s Stock to Flow Bitcoin model “harmful”
- China’s WeChat bans crypto and NFT-related accounts
- USDC operator Circle introduces new Euro Coin stablecoin
- Panama’s President Partially Vetoes The Country’s Crypto
We will update the subjects to reflect latest developments in the sector as we get closer to the event date.