The 109th edition of Bitcoin Wednesday’s monthly event in the Netherlands will be a casual networking event outside in Amsterdam’s scenic Vondelpark on 6 July 2022.
In these informal surroundings we will talk about current conditions in the market, especially the recent market downturn.
Come join us and talk about your favorite subjects both technical and non-technical, including the challenges of Bitcoin adoption and its position alongside other cryptocurrencies, blockchain governance, token sales, fungibility, traceability, liquidity, international regulatory cooperation and much more.
RSVP as soon as possible. Attendance is free.
As usual we will cover the most notable developments in the sector from the previous month, including some of the following stories:
- Twitter’s Bluesky Releases First Code for Decentralized Social Media Network
- 33% Of Britain’s Consumers Have Used Crypto, Coinbase Report Reveals
- Gucci to Begin Accepting Bitcoin in Some Stores
- Syndicate DAO Tops $28 million After Latest Funding Round
- Coinbase NFT Marketplace Records $100K in Daily Sales
We will update the subjects to reflect latest developments in the sector as we get closer to the event date.